CONFIDA is an international tax advising, consulting, accounting and auditing company with offices in Austria and numerous South-East European countries. In an increasingly globalized economy, we advise clients from all areas of business.
Choose the road straight to success starting as:
|Tax & Accounting Internship
We are searching for highly motivated and ambitious talent to join our young and dynamic team. If you are a self-started with an exceptional eye for detail who is looking to jump start their career in the financial services/consulting industry, then this internship is for you.
Upon completion we will be offering successful candidates full-term employment.
- Support in tax compliance preparation.
- Advising on domestic and international tax and accounting issues.
- Support in preparing tax calculations.
- Participation in preparation of various publications and tax guides.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting and Tax departments as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
Other tasks required by mentor.
- University degree in economics, law or student of final year of studies.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- A desire to pursue a career in Tax/Accounting
Please send you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org